This is dedicated to the voices inside my head and to the new love of my life - my son, Carl. Enjoy! :-)
posted by Shan @ 5:49 PM 4 comments
Adorable! In fact, Dan has the same haircut, I think! :DShan, he is just so beautiful.
He looks so grown up!!!
Cute, cute, cute! I cut Rebekah's hair myself, but it's not very straight. Fortunately, her hair is curly, so it's very forgiving of my bad haircuts! I'll have to take her to a professional before too long.
Is Carl sitting with the "Big Cheese"?He looks like a little man.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Adorable! In fact, Dan has the same haircut, I think! :D
Shan, he is just so beautiful.
He looks so grown up!!!
Cute, cute, cute! I cut Rebekah's hair myself, but it's not very straight. Fortunately, her hair is curly, so it's very forgiving of my bad haircuts! I'll have to take her to a professional before too long.
Is Carl sitting with the "Big Cheese"?
He looks like a little man.
Post a Comment
<< Home