FlyLady
Ahhh....Kelly, the FlyLady. This woman is a godsend. She has helped me keep my home somewhat organized and has inspired me to keep getting the clutter out of my apartment. Every day, I am on pins and needles eagerly awaiting her email detailing my mission for the day. Today's mission:
Zone 1: Mission #2 Thursday
Posted by: "KELLY" http://us.f542.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=Kelly@FlyLady.net&Subj=Re:sheflygirl
Wed Nov 1, 2006 6:28 pm (PST)
Dear Friends: Today take a look at the walls and the windows in your dining room. Grab some cleaner and a cloth and go after the finger prints and smudges that those mysterious little elves seem to leave behind as they run through your house when no one is looking! LOL Be careful with the walls as not to rub too hard to remove paint if you have a flat finish. Kelly
As I was doing this, I discovered that the elves are REAL. Oh, and the elves have many talents. LOOK, here's one of them now! :-)

For more information on the FlyLady, go here: http://www.flylady.net/

1 Comments:
I was too overwhelmed (or lazy?)to even do her first task: bleach the sink.
Post a Comment
<< Home