Monday, November 20, 2006

Old -- Walking Shoes


Walking Shoes ----- We finally have Carl walking in shoes. Not just any shoes -- sandals. Since mom and dad wear sandals, it's only fitting that Carl wear them too. Honestly, we should have left our socks in Montana. I've been wearing sandals since February, and I love it!

Anyway, now that Carl is in sandals, he loves to play outside and run all over the place. It's fun to watch him pick at the grass, plants, trees, and leaves. He could wander for hours and hours. He is so fascinated by everything, now that he can get down and really check things out.

Old ----- You know you are getting old when you realize on your birthday that you are not turning 38. You are, in fact, 37 years old, even though you have told everyone for the last six months that you are 37. It's just a number. Who really cares! I digress. Could this be genetic? Anyone? Anyone? Holy crap! I feel old. I actually had to count the years to verify that I am now 37. I have NEVER had to do that before. What will happen on my 47th birthday? Will I even remember that I have a birthday?

;-)

1 Comments:

At 11/22/2006 11:46 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

How cute! I actually love this time of year too because I can wear Kick A$$ boots! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home