Friday, October 20, 2006

Carl walks -- a video!

Click to view video of walking!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yep, at ten months, we have a walker! Now that he is down for a nap, I can finally have a break. I feel as if I've done two hours of high impact aerobics. Yes, I'm that out of shape. He's still wobbles a bit and crashes from time to time. He will stand up anywhere and try to walk. I just never know when or where. I have noticed the little gleam in his eye when he's about to take off. There's no stopping him now. Finally, mom can get some exercise. LOL :-)

2 Comments:

At 10/20/2006 7:19 PM, Blogger Jodi Steele said...

WTG little man!!
LOL Shannon, love your post and I'm adding your blog as a link on mine :)

 
At 10/26/2006 8:36 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

YAY Carl!!! WHere did the time go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home