Blast from the past
As I was doing my Sunday morning ritual of scanning the sales advertised in the Sunday paper, I opened the Target flyer. There it was. Staring me right in the face. Leg Warmers $4.99. What? Yes, that's right. Leg Warmers! Since when did these become popular again? Don't they sort of defeat the purpose of last year's return of bell bottoms -- oh, I mean boot cut? But wait, I was at Old Navy yesterday, and the thin legged pants seem to be back. It appears that we have moved from the 70's fashions back into the 80's in about six months. WOW! Now I have to decide if I really want those leg warmers to wear with my skinny legged jeans. Hmmmmm.....decisions, decisions. Apparently, history does repeat itself. Now if Mr. Bush would actually study world history, especially the fall of the Roman Empire, the world would be a much better place. Enough said.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home