Two Steppin' and more!
Over the weekend, Carl decided it was time to take a few steps on his own. He stood up and took two steps! There is no stopping him now!
Tooth #4 arrived on Saturday.
Tuesday was his iron check up. At his nine-month visit, he tested low for iron. He is almost where he needs to be now. We are continuing his vitamin and iron supplement until his twelve-month appointment. More of that gross stuff for another six weeks or so. We have also switched him from Claritin to Benadryl as suggested by his doctor. Turns out Benadryl is 55% more effective. I also learned that Claritin only lasts 14 hours, not the advertised 24 hours. In fact, there is a group of doctors putting pressure on the makers of Claritin to either change the drug so it provides relief for 24 hours, or change the label on the package. Interesting stuff. Guess that's why I always feel like crap in the evening! Or could it be all the air pollution? :-)

4 Comments:
YAY for Carl!!! Look out Mommy you will be on your toes now! He is just soo handsome!
Wow! Walking? That's fantastic!!!
Daniel has never been tested at the Dr's office for iron. Hmmm...
Thanks for the heads up on the Claritin. Benadryl is terrific, it just makes me soooo sleepy... zzzzzzzzzzzz~!
Hey, Jamie! Good to *see* you. Hope you are enjoying your new life at home. :-)
Wendy: Benadryl does the same for me. If I have to take it, I take a small dose of Childrens Benadryl.
:) Thanks Shannon!! I am shocked at how much I do enjoy my time at home! It was nice to "See" U too!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home