Changes
I know...I know. It's been awhile since I have posted anything. The first of the year brought many changes for our family. My husband was promoted, I returned to work, and Carl started school. We've been passing around the crud for almost an entire month. It has not been fun, but we are surviving. Carl has really changed over the past six weeks. He's building his vocabulary: hot, hat, mama, more, dada. He's really excelled at baby sign language, which helps us know what he wants. I'll post new pictures soon - I promise! :-)

2 Comments:
Glad to hear things are going well - except for the cruds.
I was thinking of you last night when I saw a commercial for CareerBuilder - "Tired of working with Monkeys?" LOL
Can't wait to see more pics of Carl!
LOL on the commercial. I loved the new CareerBuilder commercials they had during the SuperBowl. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home