This is dedicated to the voices inside my head and to the new love of my life - my son, Carl. Enjoy! :-)
posted by Shan @ 4:46 PM 4 comments
Oh, he is just heart-melting. I think he's worth hanging onto... ;)I love peek-a-boo!
We'd better practice our peek-a-boo skills. We're looking forward to your visit!
I just stumbled upon your blog...great pictures of Carl! He looks so happy!!Hope everything is going well in your life.
blogger ate my comment...What a cutie! He looks so happy!!!Hope all is going well for you and your family!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Oh, he is just heart-melting. I think he's worth hanging onto... ;)
I love peek-a-boo!
We'd better practice our peek-a-boo skills. We're looking forward to your visit!
I just stumbled upon your blog...great pictures of Carl! He looks so happy!!
Hope everything is going well in your life.
blogger ate my comment...
What a cutie! He looks so happy!!!
Hope all is going well for you and your family!
Post a Comment
<< Home