Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Update

I know, I know. Lately, I have not been keeping up on this blogging thing. This month has been crazy. The first week of September, we returned to Montana for some R & R without pollution of any kind. Carl enjoyed seeing his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Since our return, I have been busy keeping up with the little guy. We have lots of fun hanging out together and attending play dates with our friends. I've been busy with my business, which is a good thing.

Carl had his nine-month doc appointment the end of August. All is well, except for his iron level. He is now on a vitamin supplement, which gives him dragon breath. We go back to have his blood checked in a few weeks.

He is now protesting all forms of "baby food" and will only eat what is on our plates. His favorite foods are kiwi, zuchini (spelling?), squash, grapes, bread, chicken, pork, potatoes, and Gerber fruit and vegetable puffs. He's had allergic reactions to bananas, wheat bread, and fish, which is too bad because he loves them. Gotta love the allergy gene pool! :-)

We are taking a break from everything now in order to get into a routine in order to get back to sleeping. Sleep? What is that? We've been missing that in this house. Speaking of sleep, I should probably get as much as I can starting now.

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home