This is dedicated to the voices inside my head and to the new love of my life - my son, Carl. Enjoy! :-)
posted by Shan @ 8:55 PM 2 comments
The first one does seem to throw them for a loop, but then they get a bit more used to the idea...I can't believe how big he's getting! Can time just please slow down a little bit so I can take a breath?
OMG he's getting so big Shannon, and what a handsome little guy!!! awwwfor some reason I can't log in anymore, so btw, this is Iris!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
The first one does seem to throw them for a loop, but then they get a bit more used to the idea...
I can't believe how big he's getting! Can time just please slow down a little bit so I can take a breath?
OMG he's getting so big Shannon, and what a handsome little guy!!! awww
for some reason I can't log in anymore, so btw, this is Iris!
Post a Comment
<< Home