Stupid
At 6:30 this morning, the woman two doors down was outside screaming at her daughter and telling her how stupid she is, etc. I felt sorry for that little girl. It made me very angry. I know that, as parents, we sometimes lose our cool. But to come right out and call your kid stupid? And to do it at 6:30 in the morning for all the world to hear? I don't get it. Has our lease expired yet? No, it has not. Dang it! Don't get me wrong, I like this area. I'm just not a fan of living in THIS community setting. Which reminds me, I need to take a picture of our castle! I think I will do that today. I booked our flight to Montana. Actually, we will be flying into North Dakota. That's closer to northeatern Montana than any Montana city with a major airport. Ten wonderfully QUIET (no noise pollution) days with family and friends. I can't wait to get out of here! Is it June yet? Maybe I'm just stupid. ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home