Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ten Percent -- Eat My Feet

Ten Percent -- the amount of weight I have lost since I rejoined Weight Watchers. I must say that I feel like a million bucks! :-) I promised myself that when I reached this milestone, I would start on a new wardrobe. When I arrived home from my meeting on Saturday, I logged on to Lands End. I love Lands End, and I especially love their overstock deals. Everything I ordered was a size small. When the package arrived today, I made a mad dash to the bedroom and frantically tried everything on. It all fit! YAY! For the heck of it, I tried on a pair of jeans that I had purchased a few months before I became pregnant with Ian. BINGO - those fit too. Okay, okay.......they didn't really fit all that well. I had to lay down on the bed to zip them up. But hey, I got into them! My ultimate goal is only 13 pounds away, and I know they'll be fitting properly soon. I just need to figure out how to ditch the c-section gut.

Okay, enough about me. In other news, Carl's new thing is to try to eat his feet. Tonight during his bath, he would throw his legs up in the air, grab his toes, and pull his feet almost into his mouth. Because of the water, they would slip out of his hands. He would throw his feet back into the air and give them a surprised look. Life through the eyes of a child sure is interesting. I never realized how fascinating feet could be. :-) When he looks at me and sticks his foot in the air, I know exactly what he's thinking. "Come on Mom, eat my feet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home