Thursday, April 06, 2006

Silencio, Por Favor!

What is wrong with people? Last night, I was up with Carl at 2:15 a.m. He woke up crying, so I assumed he may want to nurse. As we walked into the living room, I heard tons of noise coming from outside. There was shouting, music, and just regular conversation followed by the beeping of car alarms. This is not the first time, and I'm pretty confident it disrupts Carl's sleep. I miss the couple that lived upstairs. When these little disruptions would occur, the guy would yell something out his window like, "shut the hell up" or "we are trying to sleep". I miss that, because usually it worked. Now if I did something like that, I would probably get shot. Wait, Dick Cheney doesn't live here......lol. If he did, I would send him out hunting at 2:15 a.m. every morning. It's either noise outside or a wild party next door followed by lots of commotion. We are counting the days until our lease expires. Until then, everyone can just "shut the hell up". Grrr.......it's times like these that I miss the serenity of Montana. I think I'll book a flight up there TODAY.

2 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 10:44 AM, Blogger Jamie said...

Shouldn't have left me damnit!!! :) Glad to hear all is well! He sure is getting big! He is such a handsome boy!

 
At 4/12/2006 8:38 PM, Blogger Shan said...

LOL...I know. There are days where I really do miss Montana. Everywhere you go, there are people. It doesn't help that we live near two major roadways. When it is quiet, I can hear the hum of the freeway, even at 3:00 a.m. Hopefully, we can find something off the beaten path soon. I need my peace and quiet. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home