Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Christmas Armadillo

For the last week, I have driven around a dead armadillo on the road to our home. Every time I pass that armadillo, I think of the episode of Friends -- the one where Ross dresses up as an armadillo at Christmas time in order to explain his religious traditions to his son. Each time I pass that dead armadillo, I think "I'm the Christmas armadillo". Oh, the things that are in my head! :-)

4 Comments:

At 5/01/2007 1:08 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I believe that was the Hanukkah Armadillo... LOL

 
At 5/03/2007 1:08 PM, Blogger Shan said...

LOL

I saw another one yesterday in the dead cockroach position.

 
At 5/09/2007 7:05 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Armadillos just seem to love being roadkill. Maybe there's an armadillo cult somewhere and stepping in front of a car is akin to drinking the Kool-Aid.

 
At 5/09/2007 10:32 AM, Blogger Shan said...

LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home