Three already??!! WOW - where does the time go? And that urinal is too funny....even with 4 boys I must admit I had never seen that before! Tommy is now 3 too but we can see we have a long road to potty training happiness....he just likes things his way and the potty isn't it. Oh well. Jack was hell but we got through it, so this too shall pass one day. Michael spoilt us because he was the easiest kid ever - maybe Peter will do the same. Ahh, the wonders of boys and potty training. Anyway - you guys look great! Miss you!! catherine
1 Comments:
Three already??!! WOW - where does the time go? And that urinal is too funny....even with 4 boys I must admit I had never seen that before! Tommy is now 3 too but we can see we have a long road to potty training happiness....he just likes things his way and the potty isn't it. Oh well. Jack was hell but we got through it, so this too shall pass one day. Michael spoilt us because he was the easiest kid ever - maybe Peter will do the same. Ahh, the wonders of boys and potty training. Anyway - you guys look great! Miss you!! catherine
Post a Comment
<< Home