Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ian

Today is birthday #3, and I've had a few meltdowns today. Mostly, I just keep reliving Ian's labor and birth experience. Sometimes it just seems so surreal. Anyway here goes:

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Ian!
Happy birthday to you!

*sniff* *sniff*

Happy birthday, little man. We miss you.

8 Comments:

At 7/14/2007 6:16 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Happy birthday, Ian!

You'll be in my thoughts today, Shan.

 
At 7/14/2007 4:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ian!! Thinking of you all.
Patty

 
At 7/15/2007 11:30 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Ian was in our thoughts again this year as we celebrated Charlie's 3rd birthday. Happy birthday Ian. And hugs to you Shannon.

 
At 7/15/2007 11:34 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Happy birthday, Ian! Thinking of you all. many hugs!

 
At 7/15/2007 11:35 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Happy birthday, Ian!

Hugs!

 
At 7/16/2007 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs to all of you. We've ordered a tree to be planted in Montana in memory of Ian. We wish there were words that could take the pain away--just know that lots of people are thinking about you!

 
At 7/17/2007 12:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Huge hugs to you and your family!

 
At 7/18/2007 7:43 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Happy Birthday to Ian! Shan, you and your family continue to be an example of strength and grace.

I love and feel honored that I am someone who knows about Ian, and remembers him throughout the year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home