Wow, I'm glad I found your blog through Jamies blog!! I've been missing you.....
Carl is so beautiful! I loved looking at all the pictures of him......I know you're very proud.
I also wanted to wish Ian a belated happy birthday.......I was thinking about you both back then, but was in the midst of my own move and what not. ((HUGS))
3 Comments:
Hi Shannon!
Wow, I'm glad I found your blog through Jamies blog!! I've been missing you.....
Carl is so beautiful! I loved looking at all the pictures of him......I know you're very proud.
I also wanted to wish Ian a belated happy birthday.......I was thinking about you both back then, but was in the midst of my own move and what not. ((HUGS))
Keep the pics coming! :)
Where in heavens name would Carl get such a bright yellow outfit??
Hmmmm....I don't know! It must be have something to do with a Harley. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home