This is dedicated to the voices inside my head and to the new love of my life - my son, Carl. Enjoy! :-)
posted by Shan @ 3:35 PM 2 comments
Right there with you, Shannon... I can't figure out why I ever bought toys when I had storage containers, kitchen gadgets, bubble wrap and socks in the house...Very cute pictures! Helps to have an amiable and willing subject!
What a cutie!! Smiles just like his mom did at that age. We especially like the shirt!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Right there with you, Shannon... I can't figure out why I ever bought toys when I had storage containers, kitchen gadgets, bubble wrap and socks in the house...
Very cute pictures! Helps to have an amiable and willing subject!
What a cutie!! Smiles just like his mom did at that age. We especially like the shirt!
Post a Comment
<< Home