Wednesday, June 21, 2006

La cucaracha

Yep, I guess I should not have cracked a joke about this one. We killed our first Texas cockroach last night. It was crawling across the living room ceiling. It was about the size of my fist and bared a striking resemblence to George W. -- NICE! Texas cockroaches aren't as big as Spanish cockroaches, but they are still gross. Ironically, I was talking to the neighbors yesterday about all the bugs in this place. They have repeatedly notified management about their bug problem, and they did nothing. So they called the code compliance officer who came out and did an extermination for them. Turns out that it's suppose to be done monthly. I'm not sure how accurate that information is, but I plan to find out.

So we've had ants, lizards, mice, and now cockroaches. Yep, I think we should open a petting zoo. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home